Tuesday, July 1, 2008

One Simple Change

Why am I so depressed?
I am so angry I can barely control myself!

I can't lose weight!
Why does my stomach hurt so much?
I can't seem to control my blood pressure or diabetes.
I have a lump in my breast.
I might be having prostate problems.

"Its a draaaag getting old."
- Mick Jagger

Disease management or health management? Take your pick, you can do it the hard way or the reaaaaallllllyyyyy hard way.

Make no mistake, your doctor can prescribe pills or surgery for almost anything. But as anyone with a serious health condition will tell you, sometimes the cure is worse than the disease.

What if I told you one simple lifestyle change could improve your blood pressure, reduce depression, reduce stress, ease stomach problems, avoid weight gain, urinary & prostate problems, female health problems, and even slow your rate of aging? How much would you pay for all of that? Priceless, of course. And it will actually save you money both in the short term and in the long term.

What is the magic secret? Just give up caffeine.

Aaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhhh!

At least, that was my initial response. Don't get me wrong. I don't even LIKE coffee! But my body was just not made to get up at 5:00 AM every day. In a perfect world, I would sleep from about midnight to about 8:00 AM. I'd exercise, shower, eat breakfast at 10:00 AM, eat lunch at 2:00 PM and maybe a light snack in the evening. And when I have the freedom to follow my own schedule, I don't drink caffeine, I don't gobble up sugary food, and I keep my weight under control.

Then Monday morning rolls around and I am rudely reminded I don't live in a perfect world.

We all know we should eat better, sleep more, exercise more and take better care of ourselves. But what can we do when life just doesn't give us that freedom? One very exciting health breakthrough is a glutathione accelerator called Max GXL.


Its been scientifically proven to safely increase your energy and improve your sleep by increasing blood levels of glutathione, your body's master antioxidant. It helped me eliminate caffeine from my daily diet. It also reduces cellular inflammation, so muscle and joint pain is significantly reduced. And with cellular inflammation at the root of many diseases, you can imagine the side benefits of increasing your glutathione levels. You if you just can't shake the caffeine monkey, give Max a try. Thousands do.



Several reasons why caffeine is bad for you.



StumbleUpon